Replacement theology - part 2 by Dr Chris Koster
As previously discussed, this basically says, "The Church has taken the place of Yisrael." Every prophetic book in Scripture reveals to us, and many prophetic books even repeatedly speak of the blessed "turning back" of Yisrael and the blessed promises awaiting Yisrael in the end-time.
Again I wish to invite anyone to show us anywhere in Scripture of any blessed prophetic promise for the Church. There is no such text - but nowhere!
If the Church assumes the right to read "Church" wherever the word "Yisrael" is written in Scripture, the
Church is guilty of "adding to" and "taking away from" what has been written, all Scripture having been inspired by
Elohim (2 Tim. 3:16). This is confirmed in 2 Kepha 1:20-21, "no prophecy of Scripture came to be of one's own interpretation, for prophecy never came by the desire of man, but men of Elohim spoke, being moved by the Set-apart Spirit."
"Adding to" and "taking away from" what Elohim has spoken in Scripture is explicitly forbidden in 5 Mosh. 4:2, 12:32, Prov. 30:6 and Rev. 22:18-19. Whatever is added, after something was taken away, is none other than a "replacement", "substitute", "surrogate" or "counterfeit."
This is exactly what Yahushua prophesied in Matt. 13 (in the Parable of the Sower and the Parable of the Darnel) what would happen. Satan has seen to it that the Word of Elohim (the wheat) is taken away, and at the same time he sees to it that the darnel is sowed - the darnel being a counterfeit wheat. Yahushua then reveals to us in Matt. 13:41 that this is lawlessness which then sprouts up and takes shape in "those doing lawlessness."
Sha'ul also prophesied about this lawlessness that would take over among those who profess to be in the worship of Elohim (2 Thess. 2:3-12), and uses the word "lawless(ness)" in no less than three places in this passage..
In Dan. 11:31 and 12:11 we twice read of the "taking away" of "that which is continual," and then the setting up of "the abomination that lays waste." Yahushua repeated this in Matt. 24:15 - the Truth is laid waste and "the abomination" is set up in the worship!
The Heavenly Messenger revealed to Daniel what the Gentiles would do to the True Worship. Let us read a few excerpts from Dan. 8:11-25, "And it took that which is continual away from Him, and threw the truth down to the ground ... to make both the set-apart place and the host to be trampled under foot ... and destroy mighty men, and the set-apart people ... he shall make deceit prosper in his hand ... and even stand against the Prince of princes."
History confirms that it is indeed the Gentile Greeks and Romans that took over and laid waste the Truth, and then set up their Gentile type of religion - trying to mix it with the Messianic Belief. However, Yahuweh has strictly forbidden all compromise with Gentile worship and Gentile customs. Read it yourselves in Yirm. 10:2, 3 Mosh. 18:3, 5 Mosh. 12:30 & 18:9, Yehez. 11:12 & 20:32, Eph. 4:17, 1Kepha 4:3.
In Yirm. 16:19 we find an end-time prophecy of the Gentiles coming to Yahuweh, in the Day of Distress (the Great Distress), and saying that they have inherited from their fathers "only falsehood" or "only lies." This is in contrast with Yisrael who was given "the Truth in the Law" (Rom. 2:20), Yisrael who were entrusted with the Words of Elohim (Rom. 3:2). In Ps. 147:19 we read that to Yisrael was given "His Word ... His Laws and His right-rulings," and in verse 20 it says, "He has not done so with any (other) nation."
Let us again look at Matt. 13 where Yahushua warned us that Satan (acting through his wicked birds) would take away or devour the Word of Elohim, that Satan would also sow the counterfeit wheat, the darnel, the lawlessness. Which Christian denomination upholds the Law of Elohim? Extremely few of them! And those who profess to uphold it, who of them are keeping all Ten Words - including the Name of Yahuweh, and His Day, contained in the Ten Words? Remember: in Ya'aqob 2:10 we read, "For whoever shall guard all the Law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all."
Even if one behaves himself nicely (like all religions in all parts of the world try to get their people to do), and "not steal" and "not murder" etc., yet trample underfoot the Sabbath Commandment, such a person is still lawless and outside the Everlasting Covenant (e.g. 2 Mosh. 31:16), he is still in bondage to sin.
In Matt. 13:33 Yahushua gave another parable of what would happen: "Leaven which a Woman took and hid in three measures of meal until all was leavened." In Scripture leaven always has a negative meaning when the word is used figuratively. Is this not the Woman of Rev. 17 who has hidden the leaven of evil and wickedness (1 Cor. 5:8) in the meal (ground wheat) until ALL was leavened? Is it not this Woman (Rome) who hid all the Gentile evil and wicked abominations (amounting to lawlessness) in among the Word of Elohim which has been grinded?
Those of us who are diligently searching and seeking Yahuweh in this end-time we're living in, those of us who are seeking to worship Elohim in Spirit and in Truth, need the Spirit of Truth to enable us to discern between the True Worship (given to Yisrael) and the Gentilised Replacement, to discern between the Word of Elohim and the counterfeit wheat sowed by Satan.
What does this Replacement all entail? As previously stated, it says that the Church has taken the place of Yisrael. Indeed, many of the denominations, if not all of them, either proclaim or subtily give the impression that they are now the Chosen People - while Yisrael is the People chosen by Yahuweh to be His People. Based on this Replacement thought, Rome professes that she is now the eternal city, instead of Yerushalayim. Read Ps. 48:8 and 125:1 - Yerushalayim is the eternal city!
Let us look at some of the components of Replacement Theology, all of them being proof of this replacement, this counterfeit wheat of Satan:
(1) Sunday, the day of the Sun-deity, which Rome replaced the Sabbath of Yahuweh with - the Sabbath which Elohim blessed and set apart right back there at creation.
(2) The Festivals of Yahuweh given unto Yisrael, as a law forever, were replaced with Gentile festivals, e.g. Christmas, Easter-Sunday, Ash Wednesday, Lent etc.
(3) The Name of Yahuweh became replaced with the names of Gentile deities - Lord, God, Herr, Pan Bog, uNkulunkulu, Modimo etc.
(4) The laws pertaining to clean foods, and avoidance of blood in the meat, became replaced with the Gentiles' eating habits.
(5) The Messianic Scriptures clearly inform us that Messiah was impaled on a stake, not on a cross, as the Church falsely teaches. The cross was an ancient sun-symbol.
(6) All Scripture emphatically state that there is One Supreme Elohim, El Shaddai, El Elyon, whose covenant Name is Yahuweh. Read the fact of One Supreme Elohim in 5 Mosh. 6:4, Mk. 12:29, 12:32, 1 Cor. 8:6, Eph. 4:6 and 1 Tim. 2:5. The Church on the other hand, in the year 325 at the Council of Nicea, replaced this Scriptural teaching of One with the Pagan idea of three-in-one (or one-in-three, as they later tried to explain it). This three-in-one was common to most Pagan religions. Even the Latin "Trinitas" (Trinity) which they brought in, can be traced back to the Hindu "Trinita," a three times married deity.
(7) Whether it is one-in three, or three-in-one, it is an attempt to make the Messiah an equal of the Father. No, Yahushua is of the same substance as the Father, but He is subservient to the Father. He Himself said in Yoch. 14:28, "My Father is greater that I." We find further proof of Him acknowledging His Fathers' supremacy in Matt. 24:36 and Mk. 13:32. In 1 Cor. 11:3 we clearly read that Elohim (the Father) is the Head of Messiah! Repeatedly we find Messiah called the Mediator between His Father and us.
(8) One of the most popular doctrines of the Church is that of "going to heaven." Nobody is going to heaven. The Reign (Kingdom) of heaven is coming to earth - that is what we read in Scripture! The "going to heaven" was a popular Pagan doctrine.
(9) Plato, the Greek philosopher, was the one chiefly responsible for the propagation of the so-called "immortality of the soul," and the Church simply incorporated this Gentile philosophy in order to appease the masses. Only at the resurrection will the believers put on immortality (1 Cor. 15:53-54)!
Do we need more proof of how the Gentiles supplanted or replaced the True Worship with their own "Ersatz" (German for replacement or substitute), by adapting and contaminating the Messianic Worship, in order to appease the masses, setting up a Gentilised counterfeit, mixed, compromised, totally leavened and predominantly lawless?